Antelope Audio's Galaxy 64 Synergy Core interface is a first for the brand, as it marks their entry into the world of DANTE. The Galaxy 64 is a 2U rack space audio interface/converter that features 64 channels of analog in and analog out via DANTE, Thunderbolt 3, AES/EBU, HDX, and MADI. Deskripsi antelope audio discrete 4 sinergy core soundcard THUNDERBOLT AND USB AUDIO INTERFACE WITH FPGA + DSP FX PROCESSING Introducing Synergy Core – Antelope Audio’s next generation signal processing platform. Antelope Audio has packed more than 20 years of experience in digital audio clocking, conversion and analog circuit design. We are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Antelope Sound Effects (3) Most recent Oldest Shortest duration Longest duration Any Length 2 sec 2 sec - 5 sec 5 sec - 20 sec 20 sec - 1 min 1 min All libraries Derek Solomon 0:23.
All fields are required.
CaptchaAdd To Wish List
DescriptionAntelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core
16x26 Professional Thunderbolt 2 & USB 2 ADAT/SPDIF & FPGA
GET FREE MIC, DAW and EFFECTS!
How it works....
1. Buy a Synergy Core audio interface.
2. The Edge Solo modeling microphone will be delivered to the customer together with the interface.
3. The real-time plugins and the The Analog Curator FX Bundle will be automatically added to your user account and will be available to use in the Control Panel.
4. Shortly after activating the interface, you will receive an email with a serial number for the full version of Bitwig Studio*. After registration in the Bitwig website, you will be able to download the software and activate Bitwig Studio.
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core is a major step forward for Antelope's workhorse Orion series of audio interfaces, designed to be the heart of your professional recording studio for years to come. Hot-rodded with Antelope Audio's future-proof Synergy Core FX processing platform, this updated Orion Studio is loaded with 2 FPGA and 6 DSP chips working in harmony to run Antelope's vast library of effects plug-ins. You get 50 of Antelope's top FX bundled with the hardware, including spot-on models of vintage analog gear and a killer collection of guitar amp and cabinet emulations.
With Thunderbolt 3 and USB connectivity, 12 of Antelope's Discrete microphone preamps, extensive analog and digital I/O, upgraded digital-to-analog converters with dynamic range up to 130 dB, and unprecedented FX processing power on board, the Orion Studio Synergy Core is a well-oiled machine -- up for any recording or mixing project your studio throws its way.
Synergy Core: FPGA + DSP = Future-Proof Effects Processing
With 6 DSP + 2 FPGA chips under the hood running a massive effects library by Antelope Audio and platform partners, the Orion Studio Synergy Core frees up your host Mac or PC to record and play back more tracks strapped with CPU-hungry virtual instruments and effects. Take on big projects, build intricate mixes, reduce latency, shorten buffer size, and keep your system stable -- all thanks to Antelope's state-of-the-art Synergy Core dedicated FX processors. With massive processing potential on board, this Orion can grow with your studio.
50 Antelope FX Included
The Orion Studio Synergy Core unlocks 50 of Antelope's top real-time effects plug-ins. Right out of the box you get mic preamp emulations, compressors, EQs, reverb, and guitar amp and cabinet models to bring your tracks to life. And thanks to Synergy Core architecture, you've got the processing muscle to run all the simultaneous FX your sessions need.
Thunderbolt 3 + USB Connectivity
A cross-platform audio interface for Windows or Mac, Orion Studio Synergy Core offers both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connection to your DAW host computer. You can even power/charge your MacBook from the Orion Studio Synergy Core.
130 dB Dynamic Range D/A for Critical Listening
Why trust your projects to anything less than the best D/A converters? The Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core delivers 130 dB dynamic range on both pairs of monitor outs -- which can run simultaneously, or in A/B mode.
12 Discrete Microphone Preamps + Direct Inputs
The Orion Studio Synergy Core gives you 12 mic preamps based on Antelope's ultra-linear Discrete MP standalone preamplifier, with 75 dB of pristine gain. Recording line-level signals? The Orion Studio Synergy Core's Direct In hard-bypasses the mic pres, directly sailing into the A/D converters with 124 dB dynamic range. Get ready to hear the truth.
Digital Patch Bay for Pro Studios
Send audio anywhere you need it with the digital patch bay and latency-free mixer in your Orion Studio Synergy Core's software control panel. As the 'brain' of your pro studio, this interface gives you robust, flexible tools for routing and monitoring.
Antelope's 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
Antelope Audio is renowned for building rock-solid digital audio clocks found in top recording studios and broadcast facilities around the globe. The Orion Studio Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope interface if it didn't deliver world-class clocking. With Word Clock I/O, the Orion Studio Synergy Core syncs up your studio with Antelope's 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking, employing 64-bit DDS to keep your audio in lockstep at up to 192 kHz.
- Rackmount Thunderbolt 3 & USB audio interface with 12 Discrete mic preamps
- Synergy Core processing platform with 2 FPGA + 6 DSP chips
- 2 pairs of monitor outputs run concurrently or in A/B mode with 130 dB dynamic range
- 30 simultaneous inputs x 22 simultaneous outputs
- DC-coupled I/O for CV control of analog modular synths
- Hand-built in Europe to be your pro studio's centerpiece for years to come
50 real-time effects included:
- Gyraf Gyratec IX (Tube Mic Preamp)
- VCA160 (Compressor / Limiter)
- Stay-Levin (Tube Compression Amplifier)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor)
- X903 (Compressor / Limiter)
- PowerFFC (Compressor)
- VEQ-HLF (Passive High/Low Filter)
- BA-31 (Vintage Mic Preamp)
- ALT-436C (Tube Compressor Amplifier)
- FET-A78 (FET Compressor Limiter)
- SMT-100A (Tube Leveling Amplifier)
- VEQ-1A (Tube Equalizer)
- VMEQ-5 (Tube Mid-Range Equalizer)
- BAE-1023 (3-band Vintage EQ)
- NEU-PEV (Passive Vintage EQ)
- NEU-W492 (5-band Vintage EQ)
- NEU-W495 (3-band Vintage Mastering EQ)
- VEQ-4K BROWN (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-4K ORANGE (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-4K PINK (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 089 (Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 169 (Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 900 (Vintage EQ)
- Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
- Auraverb (Reverb)
- Power EX (Expander)
- Power Gate (Gate)
- Master De-Esser (De-Esser)
- Plexi 59 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Bass SuperTube VR (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Top30 (UK) Bright (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Tweed Deluxe (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Overange 120 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Marcus II (US) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Modern (US) CH3 (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 75 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 22.10 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Top30 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Modern 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Vintage 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Caliper 50 1x10 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Bluelux 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Clst 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- England 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Bass Tube 1x15 (Guitar Cabinet)
8 x Mic / Line Inputs / Direct In
4 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs / Direct In
Antelope Audio Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Updater
2 x Inserts on TRS (inputs 1,2)
2 x Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks: Can work both simultaneously and in A/B mode
2 x ReAmp Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks
2 x Line Out (16 channels) on DB25, +20 dBu max, impedance balanced
2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
D/A Monitor Converter
Dynamic Range: 130 dB
THD + N: -115 dB
Dynamic Range: 124 dB
THD + N: -112 dB
Dynamic Range: 128 dB
THD + N: -115dB
Discrete Mic Preamps
EIN: -128 dBu
Dynamic Range: -121 dB
THD: -106 dB
Max input: +20 dBu
Max Gain: 75 dB
2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
1 x S/PDIF on RCA
2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
1 x S/PDIF on RCA
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
USB 2.0 Type B connector
(up to 24 channels)
Thunderbolt™ 3 I/O
Thunderbolt™ 3 connector
(up to 32 channels)
Word Clock Input
1 × Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
Word Clock Outputs
1 × Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
<+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
< 1 ppm per year
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 (kHz)
3.1 kg/ 6.83 lbs (Approx.)
Width: 483 mm / 19”
Height: 44 mm / 1.7”
Depth: 220 mm /8.6”
DC Universal input: 18V
Power Consumption: 25 Watts Max
In the box
Orion Studio Synergy Core Thunderbolt 3 and USB AD/DA Interface with 12 Discrete Mic Pres
Quick Start Guide
1 In-Line DC Power supply
1 USB cable
PC: Computer with Thunderbolt 3 and/or USB ports
OS: Windows 10 x64 with the latest updates
RAM: 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
CPU: Intel Core i3™ or AMD FX and higher
Antelope Audio Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download
Model: Apple Mac 2012 or newer Thunderbolt 3 and/or USB ports
Antelope Audio Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Windows 7
OS X: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and higher - Recommended macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
Memory: (RAM)4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
Additional Info: Internet connection required for product activation.