We will NOT BE accepting drop offs of old computers. If you are a business or have higher quality used laptops or other equipment we will be more than happy to accept those donations. Call (513) 771-3262 to make an appointment.
Computer reuse and recycling to provide technology for those who need it, and to provide all students access to computers to prepare for higher education and better career opportunities, while ethically and securely reusing and diverting electronic waste to mitigate the impact on the environment. Since its initial launch of the T1100 LAPTOP PC in 1985, Toshiba has recorded worldwide cumulative shipment of more than 100 million Laptops at Financial Year 2010. Going forward, the Laptop market will continue to expand, and Toshiba will make competitive products offering cutting-edge technologies and quality.
**** Closed Thursday and Friday (24th & 25th) Open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (28th, 29th and 30th). Closed Thursday and Friday (31st and 1st.) *****
**** Hours Monday-Friday between 3 and 6 PM by appointment ****
Since 2002 the Cincinnati Computer Cooperative has been providing area children, adults, seniors, nonprofits, and schools with computers. Through the generous donation of used computers by Greater Cincinnati businesses and individuals and a software partnership with Microsoft, a team of trained volunteers at the organization has been supplying refurbished desktops and laptops at little or no costs to these groups. In other words rather than going to the landfill, your donated/recycled equipment is rejuvenated and supplied to people who otherwise wouldn’t have a computer of their own.
Unlike other computer recyclers in the area, we are an all-volunteer non-profit (501c(3)) organization. Commercial computer recyclers sell their donated equipment for scrap. We try to increase the value of this equipment by extending its useful life. Reuse is a far greener approach than simple recycling for material recovery.
For donated technology that can’t be reused, the Cincinnati Computer Cooperative applies industry leading practices, and relationships with ethical recycling partners to safely and effectively dispose of materials and limit the impact of e-waste on landfills.
Computercorp Laptops & Desktops Driver Download
- Our goal is to provide access to technology for everyone who needs it, and to provide all students access to computers to prepare for higher education and better career opportunities, while ethically and securely reusing and diverting electronic waste to mitigate the impact on the environment.
Computer Corp Laptops & Desktops Driver Downloads
- To be the major conduit in the Cincinnati region of computer technology and equipment between business, individuals, schools, and other non-profit organizations
HOW WE WORK
- We rely on donations of used computer equipment from local corporations, small business, and individuals to be able to achieve our mission of providing access to computer technology for Cincinnati area residents through our “Community Access” and “Computers for Schools” programs (links to community and schools program/refurbished computers page)
- Our volunteers evaluate the used computer equipment and all data is securely removed from hard drives of the donated equipment. We are always looking for Volunteers
- Equipment that is reusable is refurbished.
- Unusable/obsolete components are sent to ethical and responsible recyclers to be converted into materials that can be reused in other products.
We are committed to giving area children and adults technology for a better future as well as reducing the impact in our landfills.