Risk management tool
Oct 01, 2020 What’s Happening? We’ve added the best of My ARI and LookUpParts.com to PartSmart 10 and have made it the best parts lookup solution in the industry. On October 1, 2020, we will officially say goodbye to the My ARI admin site and LookUpParts.com websites and shift all our time and energy to PartSmart 10. Drivers for laptop Cmscom Zoostorm: the following page shows a menu of 18 devices compatible with the laptop model Zoostorm, manufactured by 'Cmscom'.To download the necessary driver, select a device from the menu below that you need a driver for and follow the link to download.
a mobile platform which connects dealers and consumers in one place.
Dealership & service provider side
The app helps dealers improve efficiency, increase brand perception and eventually number of sales by streamlining next operations:
- getting vehicles into inventory faster and with less paperwork,
- checking vehicle availability status
- shortening the sales process by locating vehicles more quickly on or off the lot
- ensuring vehicles have fuel and full battery charges for test drives or loans
- fast vehicle check-in and out process
The app completely changed the approach to the vehicle driving and ownership experience through:
- real-time alerts of vehicle health issues and incidents
- roadside assistance
- an optional wi-fi hotspot
- maintenance reminders
- a digital glove box for storing records and receipts
- vehicle tracking and monitoring of driver behavior
- Keep the application installed and in use with the end users so that the opportunity to show deals and drive business to the dealerships and service providers is maximized
- Deliver clear and friendly UX for multiple features with a complicated logic
- Retain consumers with effective reminder systems about the state of their vehicle, new offering and ability to talk to tech support then needed
- Create effective dashboards with information summary and further detailed information if needed
Team works great, everything is under control and performance on a high level.
- Wizard installation
- Post-installation steps
There are two ways you can install October, either using the Wizard installer or Command-line installation instructions. Before you proceed, you should check that your server meets the minimum system requirements.
Minimum system requirements
October CMS has some server requirements for web hosting:
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- PDO PHP Extension (and relevant driver for the database you want to connect to)
- cURL PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- ZipArchive PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- SimpleXML PHP Extension
Some OS distributions may require you to manually install some of the required PHP extensions.
When using Ubuntu, the following command can be run to install all required extensions:
When using the SQL Server database engine, you will need to install the group concatenation user-defined aggregate.
The wizard installation is the recommended way to install October for non-technical users. It is simpler than the command-line installation and doesn't require any special skills.
Note: If you are a developer, we recommend that you install via Composer instead
- Prepare a directory on your server that is empty. It can be a sub-directory, domain root or a sub-domain.
- Download the installer archive file.
- Unpack the installer archive to the prepared directory.
- Grant writing permissions on the installation directory and all its subdirectories and files.
- Navigate to the install.php script in your web browser.
- Follow the installation instructions.
An error 500 is displayed when downloading the application files: You may need to increase or disable the timeout limit on your webserver. For example, Apache's FastCGI sometimes has the
-idle-timeoutoption set to 30 seconds.
A blank screen is displayed when opening the application: Check the permissions are set correctly on the
/storagefiles and folders, they should be writable for the web server.
An error code 'liveConnection' is displayed: The installer will test a connection to the installation server using port 80. Check that your webserver can create outgoing connections on port 80 via PHP. Contact your hosting provider or this is often found in the server firewall settings.
The back-end area displays 'Page not found' (404): If the application cannot find the database then a 404 page will be shown for the back-end. Try enabling debug mode to see the underlying error message.
Note: A detailed installation log can be found in the
If you feel more comfortable with a command-line or want to use composer, there is a CLI install process on the Console interface page.
There are some things you may need to set up after the installation is complete.
Delete installation files
If you have used the Wizard installer, for security reasons you should verify the installation files have been deleted. The October installer attempts to cleanup after itself, but you should always verify that they have been successfullly removed:
Configuration files are stored in the config directory of the application. While each file contains descriptions for each setting, it is important to review the common configuration options available for your circumstances.
For example, in production environments you may want to enable CSRF protection. While in development environments, you may want to enable bleeding edge updates.
While most configuration is optional, we strongly recommend disabling debug mode for production environments. You may also want to use a public folder for additional security.
Setting up the scheduler
For scheduled tasks to operate correctly, you should add the following Cron entry to your server. Editing the crontab is commonly performed with the command
Download Cms Com Driver Updater
Be sure to replace /path/to/artisan with the absolute path to the artisan file in the root directory of October. This Cron will call the command scheduler every minute. Then October evaluates any scheduled tasks and runs the tasks that are due.
Note: If you are adding this to
/etc/cron.d you'll need to specify a user immediately after
* * * * *.
Download Cms Com Driver License
Setting up queue workers
You may optionally set up an external queue for processing queued jobs, by default these will be handled asynchronously by the platform. This behavior can be changed by setting the
default parameter in the
Download Cmscom Driver Download
If you decide to use the
database queue driver, it is a good idea to add a Crontab entry for the command
php artisan queue:work --once to process the first available job in the queue.