Our database contains 2 drivers for Marvell Yukon 88E8040 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller. For uploading the necessary driver, select it from the list and click on ‘Download’ button. Please, assure yourself in the compatibility of the selected driver with your current OS just to guarantee its correct and efficient work. Method 3: Update Marvell Avaster Wireless Driver Manually. Or you can also download the Marvell Avaster controller driver from the official site and then install the driver by yourself. It demands patience and computer skills. Navigate to Microsoft official site. Scroll down to find your Surface devices, like Surface Book 2, Pro 4,.
ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Marvell 9230 SATA Controller Windows WHQL Driver
- marvell 9230 driver
- marvell 9230
- marvell 9230 firmware
- marvell 9230 drivers
- Marvell MV91xx AHCI/RAID Controller Driver 18.104.22.1689
- marvell 9230 firmware update
- Marvell 9230 controller
- marvell mv91xx ahci/raid controller driver 22.214.171.1249
- marvel 9230 driver
- marvell 9230 review
- Operating system Windows 7 32 bit / 7 64 bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
- License: Freeware (free)
- Developer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Marvell 9230 SATA Controller Windows WHQL Driver Download
ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Marvell 9230 SATA Controller Windows WHQL Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit.
- There have been no reviews added as of yet. Be the first one to review.
Join the discussion
All of a sudden, you can’t connect to WIFI on Surface on Windows 10, 8, 7, such as Surface Book 2 or Surface Pro 5. When you check it in device manager, you just find the Marvell Avaster network controller is missing from Windows 10. Or in other cases, you may notice that this Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC network controller is listed under Other devices.
Hence, no matter to fix this wireless network for Surface or improve the network performance, it is necessary to update the network driver.
How to Download Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller Driver?
As for the ways to install the Marvell Avaster network controller drivers for Surface, there are mainly three ways open to you. You can choose one that best suits your case. After that, it is likely that Marvell Avaster WIFI no showing up is fixed as well.
But prior to taking one of the measures below, you may as well connect your Surface Pro 5, 4, 3, or Book 2 to the wired network using the wired cable.
- 1: UpdateMarvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller Driver Automatically
Method 1: Update Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller Driver Automatically
It seems to be difficult to find the Marvell Avaster adapter driver without the network connection, under this circumstance, you are strongly recommended to employ Driver Booster. It will not only update Surface WIFI drivers automatically but also fix network failure for you.
You can first plug in the wired cable to make sure there is network connection and then run Driver Booster to fix this Marvell Avaster controller issue for Windows 10.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. Click Scan. Then Driver Booster will get started to search for the missing, corrupted, and even faulty drivers on your PC.
3. Locate Network adapters and Update the Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller driver.
Once Driver Booster installed the Marvell Avaster driver for you, if the wireless network error persists, it is also available to use Driver Booster to fix network failure.
4. On the left pane of Driver Booster, hit Tools and then Fix Network Failure on the right side.
Now you can check if the wireless connection on your Surface Book is working properly.
Method 2: Update Marvell Avaster Network Driver in Device Manager
Of course, you can also resort to the Windows embedded tool rather than the third-party one. That is to say, it is feasible to get the Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller driver in Device Manager.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Network adapters and right click Marvell Avaster controller driver to Update driver.
3. Then choose to Search automatically for the updated driver software.
If possible, Device Manager will start searching online for the latest wireless network driver for Surface on Windows 7, 8, 10.
Method 3: Update Marvell Avaster Wireless Driver Manually
Or you can also download the Marvell Avaster controller driver from the official site and then install the driver by yourself. It demands patience and computer skills.
1. Navigate to Microsoft official site.
2. Scroll down to find your Surface devices, like Surface Book 2, Pro 4, and Pro 3.
3. Then hit Download the get all the drivers and firmware for the Surface, including Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller driver.
Here you can change the language.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the driver on Windows 10, 8, 7.
Tips: What if I cannot find my Surface Model on the Microsoft site?
Provided that you failed to locate the Surface model on this site, perhaps you need to check for updates to install the drivers.
Download Marvell Modems Driver Windows 10
Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
So long as you cannot download the Marvell Avaster controller driver on your own on Microsoft site, try checking Windows system update.
Download Marvell Modems Driver Windows 7
At this moment, you will have mastered the most foolproof way to install Marvell Avaster Wireless-AC Network Controller driver for Surface on Windows systems. You won’t be plagued by can’t connect to WIFI on Windows 10.
Download Marvell Modems Drivers