Make sure you are using a KofaxAdrenaline 850 SCSI/Video or 1700 SCSI/Video board. Do you have the Image Controls Hardware Runtime CD? 4.2x is certified with Runtime drivers version 2.1, but version 3.0 is recommended. A copy of the Runtime version 3.0 installation can be found on a Laserfiche. There is no requirement to have a Kofax Adrenaline SCSI board in order to use the VRS TWAIN driver. However, some VRS certified scanners are only supported when used with an Adrenaline board. These are, though, larger production scanners that include a hardware VRS board (Fujitsu fi-4860, fi-4990; Bell & Howell 8000 Spectrum to name a few). saa beijing kofax image products adrenaline 850sw scsi eh-0850-1000 Resume making your offerif the page does not update immediately. The item may adrenaljne some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
A new version of the Scanner Driver may also be available. Firmware can be upgraded without updating the Scanner Driver but loading the most recent version of the Scanner Driver is recommended. Please read the information at the link below for more information.
- Click on DownloadFirmware_i5000_XX_Series_v0x.x.x.exe and download to a temporary directory on your computer.
- Before beginning your update, be sure the scanner is powered on and has reached steady state with no warning or error messages. Exit out of any application which may be communicating with the scanner. Note: When you launch the DownloadFirmware program, it will automatically connect to the scanner and begin a FW download. DO NOT interrupt this process until the program reports back successful completion.
- Double click on the file, DownloadFirmware_i5000_XX_Series_v0x.x.x.exe.
- When download is completed, cycle power on the scanner.
The current Firmware version of your scanner can be checked from the Kodak i5000s scanners Operator Control Panel under the Information option or by launching the 'Scanner Validation Tool' (SVT) program found in the Start > All Programs > Kodak Document Imaging program group. Then choose the TWAIN driver, Setup, Settings, Device, Diagnostics, Logs.
i5000-Series Firmware, Version 4.4.11, Release Notes (English)- pdf
i5200V and i5600V Firmware, Version 4.4.11, Release Notes (English)- pdf
By downloading from Kodak, you agree to the terms & conditions outlined in the license agreement. Actual filesize for multilanguage downloads may vary.
Which firmware file do you need?
- i5200/i5600/i5800: DownloadFirmware_i5000_00_Series v0x.xx.xx.exe
- i5200V/i5600V: DownloadFirmware_i5000_00_Series v0x.xx.xx.exe
- i5250/i5650/i5850 with firmare version 4.3.00 or greater: DownloadFirmware_i5000_50_Series v0x.xx.xx.exe
(If in doubt, you can try both . . . only one will work and no harm will be done.)
NOTE: With the firmware 4.3.0 and higher installed, the Kodak i5000 scanners will have separate installer packages for the i5x00 and i5x50 models. The firmware installer file will now have '00' in the file name to denote that it will install on an i5x00 scanner (i5200/i5200v/i5600/i5600v/i5800) or it will have a '50' in the file name to denote that it will install on an i5x50 scanner (i5250/i5650/i5850). If a Kodak 5x50 scanner is updated to firmware 4.3.0 or higher, the firmware installer must have a '50' (DownloadFirmware_i5000_50_Series_v0x.xx.xx.exe) in the name or it will not install.
How do I set up my scanner with a Kofax Adrenaline board? (For LF 5.03)
1. Make sure you are using a Laserfiche supported scanner. There is a “Supported Scanner List” on our website located /products/productsold/scanlist.html
2.Make sure you are using a Kofax Adrenaline 850 SCSI/Video or 1700 SCSI/Video board.
3. Do you have the Image Controls Hardware Runtime CD? Laserfiche 4.2x is certified with Runtime drivers version 2.1, but version 3.0 is recommended. A copy of the Runtime version 3.0 installation can be found on a Laserfiche client-server installation CD located in the Client/Scanning/Kofax/KFAdren30 directory.
4.When prompted for a scanning interface during the installation of Laserfiche, choose the “
Drivers Kofax Image Products Scsi & Raid Devices Usb
1. After installing your Adrenaline Hardware Accelerator, reboot your computer. Windows will automatically detect your new hardware & a “New Hardware Found” window will appear.
2. Select the “Driver from disk provided by hardware manufacturer”. Select OK.
3. An “Install from Disk” dialog box will appear. Insert your Adrenaline Hardware Runtime CD into you CD-Rom drive. Enter D:VXD in the box & select OK, where D is your CD-ROM drive. (Alternatively, you can use the Browse button.) Windows copies the appropriate files to your PC. When all files are copied, your Windows desktop displays again.
4.If you have installed any older versions of Kofax Adrenaline Capture Engine or Image Controls software, or if you have problems installing the Adrenaline runtime drivers under NT, you should completely uninstall any
5. Install the Kofax Adrenaline SCSI or video card and Adrenaline hardware runtime drivers according to the manufacturer's instructions.
6.If you have AutoPlay enabled, the CD automatically launches the installation program & opens the initial Kofax Installation Manager (KIM) dialog box as shown below…
7.If you do not have AutoPlay enabled, Select Start Run from the task bar.
8. From the Run dialog, enter D:autorunautorun.exe at the command line & select OK, where D: is your CD-ROM drive. (Alternatively, you can use the Browse button.) The
9.Select the 32-bit engine.
10. Continue on with the installation until you get to the Components section as shown below. Select the component to install, the destination folder & click Next.
1. Install the Kofax Adrenaline SCSI or video card and Adrenaline hardware runtime drivers according to the manufacturer's instructions.
If you have AutoPlay enabled, the CD automatically launches the installation program & opens the initial Kofax Installation Manager (KIM) dialog box as shown below…
If you do not have AutoPlay enabled, Select Start Run from the task bar.
From the Run dialog, enter D:autorunautorun.exe at the command line & select OK, where D: is your CD-ROM drive. (Alternatively, you can use the Browse button.) The Kofax Installation Manager (KIM) dialog box will appear as shown below…
2.Select the 32-bit engine.
3. Continue on with the installation until you get to the Components section as shown below. Select the component to install, the destination folder & click Next.
4.Continue on with the instructions that appear on your screen to install the software.
5. After installing the software, go to the Control Panel & open the KCM (32-bit) icon. The Kofax Configuration Manager window will appear as shown below.
6.Click Next & a dialog box similar to the following will appear…
7.Select Next & follow the instructions on your screen to finish the installation. When prompted to do so, reboot your PC.
8. Next, create a
9. Click NEXT to continue. The following dialog box will be displayed…
10. Click CREATE to create your scan source. A dialog box similar to the following will be displayed.
a. Type in a Source Name for your scanner. It is recommended that your Source Name is the name of the scanner you are setting up. EX: Ricoh IS420.
11. Click OK. A “Select Scanner” dialog box will appear. You can select your scanner under the Certified or Compatible list. NOTE: The window will not default to your scanner. You must select your scanner from a list by clicking on the down arrow key.
12. Click OK. This will bring you back to the main Kofax Source Manager dialog box which now displays the scan source you created. Click NEXT, then FINISH.
13. Next, you want to test your scanner using
14. At the VCDemo (32-bit) for
15. Click on the Source menu, again, & select “Process Batch”(if you are scanning in more than one page) or “Process Image”(if you are scanning in one page).
a. NOTE: If you receive the message “Cannot perform flatbed scanner”, click on the Source menu, then Properties & change your Paper Source settings from Flatbed to ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
Drivers Kofax Image Products Scsi & Raid Devices List
16. Start Laserfiche & open your database. To scan in Laserfiche, click on the File menu, then Scanner Setup. A “Select Scanner” dialog box will appear. Select the Kofax scan source you created in the
Drivers Kofax Image Products Scsi & Raid Devices For Sale