- Experience a stunning 13 megapixel clarity with the HoverCam Solo 8. This incredible document camera was the first and still is the only document camera with true 8-megapixel resolution that provides uncompressed 1080p video over USB 3.0 and a 4:3 aspect ratio that is equivalent to the new 4K Ultra HD standard.
- Nov 12, 2019 Drivers for Realtek cameras. Found 122 drivers for 84876 webcams. Shown page 1 from 3. Manufacturer Driver Name Driver Date Operating System OS Architecture.
- The email confirmation notice you received from Scantron. A current, government-issued photo identification card with signature. (Driver's license, immigration card, passport, State ID card, or military ID card). NOTE: You will NOT be admitted without proper identification.
A powerful data-driver for continuous improvement. $ 3 00 per student (+ setup fee) FEATURES. Get Support Live Webinars Cameras.
801 drivers total Last updated: Apr 9th 2020, 08:11 GMT RSS Feed
Latest downloads from CANON in Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
Sony VAIO SVD13217PSB Realtek Card Reader Driver 6.2.9200.30158 for Windows 8 64-bit67
Acer Aspire 7720Z Chicony Camera Driver 126.96.36.1990 for Vista 64-bit42
Canon EOS 200D II Camera Firmware 1.0.124
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Camera Firmware 1.0.428
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Camera Firmware 1.2.154
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Camera Firmware 1.3.6176
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Camera Firmware 1.1.720
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Camera Firmware 1.1.6164
Drivers Scantron Cameras ReviewJun 21st 2018, 06:44 GMT
Canon EOS C300 Mark II PL Camera Firmware 188.8.131.52.0028
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Camera Firmware 184.108.40.206.0058
Canon EOS C100 DAF Camcorder Firmware 220.127.116.11.00112
Canon EOS C300 DAF Camcorder Firmware 18.104.22.168.0035
Canon EOS C300 Mark II PL Camera Firmware 22.214.171.124.0033
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Camera Firmware 126.96.36.199.0036
Canon EOS 450D Camera Firmware 1.1.84,602
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Camera Firmware 1.1.440
Proctorio is an online test monitoring service that WSU provides to allow students to take their tests outside of the Testing Center or at a certified distance proctor. However, this is still a Secure testing environment within Chitester and should be treated accordingly.
Testing Center Policies
Policies for testers will remain consistent, within reason, between the physical testing centers and virtual testing with Proctorio. In some cases, instructors will have students in the same class using both methods, making it even more vital that expectations be the same. Please keep in mind that your test session will be recorded and reviewed. Your home is your private space, but be cognizant of what you might not want recorded. Also understand that certain behaviors will be flagged by Proctorio and reviewed by WSU Testing Services and if necessary, the instructor.
- You will need to show government photo identification, which is to include either a drivers license, passport, military ID, or a WSU Wildcat card. On Proctorio, there will be a moment when you will show the identification to the camera. It will be compared directly to the person being filmed. The name on the identification must match the name in Chitester.
- A cellular phone or any other device with internet or cellular service, aside from the computer in use for the test, is not allowed during the test itself. This is grounds to invalidate your exam after being reviewed. An exception is in the case when a phone is used to take a photo to be sent back to the instructor. This will be in your specific test instructions.
- Headphones or Earbuds are not allowed to be worn while testing. Wearing them could result in your exam being invalidated. If you need to have a microphone plugged in to enable proctorio, just set them to the side during your exam.
- Watches and hats are not allowed while testing and could result in your exam being invalidated after the fact.
- Restroom breaks are determined by the instructor, which will be communicated with you. If you get out of your chair, it will be flagged by Proctorio and reported to your instructor.
- No other person is allowed to enter your room while you are taking the proctored exam.
- If the instructor has allowed scratch paper as a test aid, you will need to show the camera both sides of the paper.
- Make sure all TVs, Monitors, or other Computers in the room are turned off during your test.
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough to be considered daylight quality. Overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is not available, the source of light must not be behind you while you’re testing.
- No food or drink are allowed while testing.
- Only tools authorized by the instructor are allowed on the student’s desk or lap.
- You must remain seated and in view of the webcam at all times during the test.
- Disconnecting the camera at any time during the testing session is not permitted.
- Violations of policy could result in a temporary hold being placed on the student’s ChiTester account until the instructor or dean of students has made a determination.
- You will be required to record your testing area, and the room you are in during your exam.
- If a student has issues with any policies, they are invited to return to their instructor for alternative assessments.
How to Start Your Test Using Proctorio
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome.
*Proctorio only works with Google Chrome at this time.
- Log in to your WSU Student Portal and select the Proctorio App.
- If prompted, install the Proctorio extension for Chrome.
- Select the test you wish to take.
- Following the instructions on the screen
- Weber State provides laptop, webcam, and mobile hotspot checkout in limited numbers for students who need them. If you cannot use a webcam/microphone or require other accommodations, check with your professor for alternatives PRIOR to taking the test.
- Ensure you are following the Testing Center rules on allowed items. No hats, watches, digital devices besides specified calculators are allowed.
- Make sure your testing environment is quiet, private, and with no distractions. Treat this like you are taking your test at an official testing center.
- For more information regarding the room scan, monitor/keyboard check, troubleshooting steps, and frequently asked questions please see the sections below.
Drivers Scantron Cameras Wireless
During the Test
- Assume that you are being monitored at all times during the test. This is accomplished via both a web camera and a microphone. Your computer activities will also be recorded. The Testing Center will review the recordings after the test is over to verify any possible irregularities and will discuss them with your Instructor as needed.
- Do not cover the microphone or webcam. Do not use headphones or play music over the speakers.
- Be prepared to show your photo ID as part of the verification process prior to taking the exam. This can be your driver's license, passport, State issued ID, military ID, or your Wildcat Card.
- Holding the webcam, or the laptop with the webcam, do a 360 degree scan of the room you are testing in. Making sure to include the exits, windows, and corners out of view of the camera while it is in front of you during testing.
How to complete the room scan if your camera is built into your laptop
How to complete the room scan if your camera is built into your desktop
- Using a mirror or your cell phone in selfie mode show the computer, laptop, or monitor you are using to the webcam.
- Turn off your phone and other mobile devices and put them away.
- Turn off any notifications from your computer and internet browsers such as Facebook, Facetime, or any other services. These notices may cause Proctorio to suspend the test. (Use Do Not Disturb settings on a Mac.)
- Do not use the Find command (ctrl-F or cmd-F) to search for a previous question in this test. This may also cause Proctorio to suspend the test.
- Once you are finished with your exam, please make sure to click the End Proctor Exam button.
- What equipment do I need for Proctorio?
- Do I have to pay to take a test?
No, Proctorio is free for all your Weber State Tests.
- Can I continue to use my remote proctor that was previously approved in ChiTester?
No. All distance tests will now be given through Proctorio.
- Is there a password for my test?
The test will not require a password, but you will need to log in to your Weber Student Account.
- Do I have to schedule my test?
No, you do not need to schedule an appointment to take your test with Proctorio. You can take your test any time the test is available.
- Is the video from my test kept private?
All the recordings are kept secure in encrypted and F.E.R.P.A. complaint cloud storage. They can only be accessed by Testing Center Personnel and your Instructor.
- Why do I have to show my ID? What ID works?
Just like in the Testing Center, you have to show your ID so we know who is taking the exam. Driver’s License, Military ID, Weber Wildcat card, Passport or other State issued ID.
- What if I disconnect during the test?
Proctorio has a live service that will help you reconnect with your exam. Just click on the grey shield once you are able to connect to proctorio again.
- How do I know if I can, or have to use proctorio for my test?
Any test that is available at one of the Proctorio sites in Chitester can be taken at home through Proctorio.
- What equipment do I need for Proctorio?
Drivers Scantron Cameras For Sale
- For questions or assistance in working with Proctorio please contact Testing Services at 801-626-7019 or [email protected].
- If you cannot access your exam once you have completed the Proctorio checks contact ChiTester Support at 801-626-6477 or [email protected].
- If you cannot connect to Proctorio to complete the checks go to the Proctorio helpdesk to troubleshoot any access issues.