Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows.
A Quality Approach Worldwide In 1968, Epson established its first production site outside Japan, in Singapore. Today, Epson has sales and marketing sites, service sites, as well as production and R&D sites around the globe to accurately identify, and swiftly and flexibly meet the needs of customers in different regions. Next, specify the network path to the printer from each computer that will use it, and install the printer software on those computers. Setting up your printer as a shared printer To share a printer with other computers on an AppleTalk network, follow the steps below to configure the computer connected directly to the printer. Epson Remote Printer Driver. This driver allows you to print to an Epson email-enabled printer anywhere in the world right from your computer. Important: In addition to the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility above, this driver is required for remote printing. May 12, 2019 EpsonNet Config is a free program that enables you to configure the network interface of EPSON printers. You can configure the network interface for TCP/IP, NetWare, MS Network, AppleTalk, IPP, and SNMP. It works with various Epson printers including the Epson AcuLaser C4200.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson supportmain page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
Epson America, Inc., San Jose Office
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.