Windows 10 Compatibility If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly.
- Download; Ads by Google. » Scan Computer for Trident Microsystems Driver Updates. VIA Tech VT8361/VT8601/VT8501 Graphics Controller for Windows XP Driver V6.
- OLE DB Driver for SQL Server is available on Windows and delivers the SQL OLE DB driver in one dynamic-link library (DLL). Download The redistributable installer for Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server installs the client components required during run time to take advantage of newer SQL Server features.
- Before proceeding ensure that Dell provides 32 bit Vista drivers for use with installing 32 bit Windows Vista and likewise that Dell provides 64 bit Vista drivers for use with installing 64 bit Windows Vista. These may be found on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page. Drivers for non-Dell systems must be found elsewhere.
- Microsoft® ODBC Driver 13.1 for SQL Server® - Windows, Linux, & macOS. The Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides native connectivity from Windows, Linux, & macOS to Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
The WDK is used to develop, test, and deploy Windows drivers.
Join the Windows Insider Program to get WDK Insider Preview builds. For installation instructions for the Windows Insider Preview builds, see Installing preview versions of the Windows Driver Kit (WDK).
You can run the Windows 10, version 2004 WDK on Windows 7 and later, and use it to develop drivers for these operating systems:
|Client OS||Server OS|
|Windows 10||Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016|
|Windows 8.1||Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Windows 8||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows 7||Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1|
WDK for Windows 10, version 2004
Step 1: Install Visual Studio 2019
The WDK requires Visual Studio. For more information about system requirements for Visual Studio, see Visual Studio 2019 System Requirements.
The following editions of Visual Studio 2019 support driver development for this release:
When you install Visual Studio 2019, select the Desktop development with C++ workload. The Windows 10 Software Development Kit (SDK) is automatically included, and is displayed in the right-hand Summary pane. Note that the version of the SDK that is compatible with the WDK for Windows 10, version 2004 may not be the default SDK. To select the correct SDK:
In Visual Studio Installer, on the Individual components tab, search for Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.0), select this version and continue with install. Note that Visual Studio will automatically install Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.1) on your machine.
If you already have Visual Studio 2019 installed, you can install the Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.1) by using the Modify button in Visual Studio install.
WDK has Spectre mitigation enabled by default but requires spectre mitigated libraries to be installed with Visual Studio for each architecture you are developing for. Additionally, developing drivers for ARM/ARM64 require the build tools for these architectures to also be installed with Visual Studio. To locate these items you will need to know the latest version of MSVC installed on your system.
To find the latest version of MSVC installed on your system, in Visual Studio Installer go to workload page, on the right pane under installation details, expand Desktop development with C++ and locate the MSVC v142 - VS 2019 C++ x64/x86 build tools (V14.xx) - note where xx should be the highest version available.
With this information (v14.xx), go to Individual components and search for v14.xx. This will return the tool sets for all architectures, including Spectre mitigated libs. Select the driver architecture you are developing for.
For example, searching for v14.25 returns the following:
Step 1.5 Install Refreshed Windows SDK 10.0.19041.16385 for Windows 10, version 2004
This SDK is strongly recommended and will eventually be made available thru Visual Studio
Step 2: Install Refreshed WDK for Windows 10, version 2004
The WDK Visual Studio extension is included in the default WDK installation.
If you can't find driver project templates in Visual Studio, the WDK Visual Studio extension didn't install properly. To resolve this, run the WDK.vsix file from this location: C:Program Files (x86)Windows Kits10VsixVS2019WDK.vsix.
Enterprise WDK (EWDK) for Windows 10, version 2004
The EWDK is a standalone, self-contained command-line environment for building drivers. It includes the Visual Studio Build Tools, the SDK, and the WDK. The latest public version of the EWDK contains Visual Studio 2019 Build Tools 16.7.0 and MSVC toolset v14.23. To get started, mount the ISO and run LaunchBuildEnv.
The EWDK also requires the .NET Framework version 4.7.2. For more information about other requirements for the .NET Framework, see .NET Framework system requirements.
Microsystems Driver Download For Windows Xp
EWDK with Visual Studio Build Tools
You can use the Visual Studio interface with the build tools provided in the EWDK.
Microsystems Driver Download For Windows
- Mount the EWDK ISO.
- In the environment created in step 2, type SetupVSEnv, and then press Enter.
- Launch devenv.exe from the same environment, using the full file path.Example:
'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio2019%Community Professional Enterprise%Common7IDEdevenv.exe'
Note that the Visual Studio major version should match with the version in the EWDK. For example, Visual Studio 2019 works with the EWDK that contain VS16.X build tools.
Driver samples for Windows 10
Microsystems Driver Download For Windows 8.1
To download the driver samples, do one of the following:
- Go to the driver samples page on GitHub, click Clone or download, and then click Download ZIP.
- Download the GitHub Extension for Visual Studio, and then connect to the GitHub repositories.
- Browse the driver samples on the Microsoft Samples portal.
Microsystems Driver Download For Windows 10
|Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.28]|
*EOL* This package installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver version 22.214.171.12429 (126.96.36.19929) for Windows 7*, Windows 8*, and Windows 8.1*
|Driver||Windows 8.1, 32-bit*|
Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
Windows 8, 32-bit*
|Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows XP* (exe)|
This download installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver version 188.8.131.5237 (184.108.40.20637) for Windows XP*, 32-bit.
|Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows XP* 64 (exe)|
Installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver 64-bit version 220.127.116.11.5437 (18.104.22.16837).
|Driver||Windows XP Professional x64 Edition*||22.214.171.124.5437|
|Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7* & Windows Vista* (exe)|
This download installs version 126.96.36.19922 of the Intel® HD Graphics driver for Windows* 7 and Windows Vista.
|Driver||Windows Vista 32*||188.8.131.5222|
|Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows Vista* 64 (exe)|
Installs graphics driver version 184.108.40.206.2622 (220.127.116.1122) for integrated Intel® HD Graphics.
|Driver||Windows Vista 64*||18.104.22.168.2622|