vSpace Pro 10 for Windows
Jan 25, 2021 Ncomputing Parallels Inc Citrix Systems, Inc. 11.2 Driver di mercato 11.3 Sfide di mercato 11.4 Restrizioni di mercato. 12 Risultati / conclusioni della ricerca.
- Step-by-step tutorial on how to install vSpace Pro 10 (Part 1).
- Download NComputing software install packages. Send us your detailed questions to get fast answers from our expert technical support engineers. Launched in April, the NComputing L300 is a zero-footprint thin-client for small and medium-sized deployments. Rather than rely on a hypervisor such as VMware ESXi. Software Downloads.
- Feb 01, 2021 Thin client mercato relazione d’esame 2021 parla di un quadro preciso della circostanza mercato attuale e stima fino al 2026. Il Thin client segnalare ulteriori coperture l’indagine totale del avanzamento imminente del mercato Thin client.
Version: 10.2.1.1 Released: December 12, 2016
vSpace Pro 10 is our next-generation vSpace Desktop Virtualization software.
This vSpace Pro 10.2.1.1 release is a major maintenance release to the prior vSpace 10.1.1.3 release, and includes many feature enhancements, UI/UX improvements, bug fixes and numerous optimizations. This maintenance release also includes updated firmware for L-series and M/MX-series thin clients, and updated vSpace Pro Client for Windows and Chrome OS. Please reference the release notes for details.
Easier, better and faster.
Completely redesigned UI and UX makes it easier to deploy and manage by IT admins.
New cloud dashboard gives more control back to IT admin; centrally and remotely manage up to several hundred sessions, whether in the classroom or workplace.
Bringing latest Windows 10 desktop experience with 9 Windows Operating Systems support.
Innovative vCAST Technology, premium features & cloud-ready services to deliver better desktop virtualization experience.
Free upgrade for all and full compatibility with NComputing L, M, MX and CX series thin clients.
Support for new vSpace Pro software client for Windows and Chromebook.
Supported Operating Systems*:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 U1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2011
- Windows 10 (64-bit)*
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)*
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)*
Supported NComputing Access Devices:
- L250, L300 and L350 (L-series) with firmware version 1.12.4
- M300, MX100S and MX100D (M/MX-series) with firmware version 2.3.13
- vSpace Client for Windows**, version 1.9.0
- vSpace Client for Chromebook**, version 184.108.40.206
WARNING: Previous versions of vSpace Pro 10 can not be upgraded using this vSpace Pro 10 maintenance release. You must first uninstall any previous version of vSpace Pro 10 AND REBOOT before attempting to install this vSpace Pro 10 maintenance release. Please follow the UPGRADE GUIDE FROM VSPACE PRO 10.1 TO VSPACE PRO 10.2.
vSpace Pro 10 does not support installation on 32-bit operating systems.
The following REFERENCE VIDEO TUTORIALS help with new vSpace Pro 10 installation. Click HERE to view them now.
*Per Microsoft License compliance, client operating systems are supported in 1 to 1 scenarios. The Host OS must not be HOME EDITION (ERROR), see OS COMPATIBILITY MATRIX for supported host OS editions.
vSpace Server 220.127.116.11
Version: 18.104.22.168 Released: August 10, 2016
With the release of VSPACE PRO 10, we have removed the vSpace Server 8.4 download. We encourage everyone who has been using vSpace Server 8.4 to make the free upgrade to vSpace Pro 10. If you have a compelling need for the older version, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Ncomputing X550 Driver
Version: 22.214.171.124 Released: March 25, 2013
With the release of VSPACE PRO 10, we have removed the vSpace Server 6 download. We encourage everyone who has been using vSpace Server 6 to make the free upgrade to vSpace Pro 10. If you have a compelling need for the older version, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Firmware – M300
Version: 2.0.55 Released: December 12, 2013
Firmware for the M300, for use with vSpace Server 126.96.36.199 (Windows) and 188.8.131.52 (Linux)
Welcome to the NComputing Documentation.
As of July 1, 2020, NComputing has formed a new partnership with Stratodesk, making the official Stratodesk branded OS and management center available on NComputing devices.
Enterprises and organizations using NComputing thin client products based on NoTouch OS, including RX-HDX, RX-HDX+, RX420(HDX), RX420(STDK) and EX400, can now easily migrate over to the official Stratodesk image.
Please refer to the following helper guide on how to access the latest NoTouch software (NoTouch OS firmware and NoTouch Center) from Stratodesk.
- RX-HDX enterprise-ready thin client (powered by latest Raspberry Pi 3 platform)
- RX420 (HDX) enterprise-ready thin client (powered by latest Raspberry Pi 4 platform)
- EX400 enterprise-ready thin client (powered by x86 CPU)
Ncomputing Xd2 Driver
- Configure NoTouch OS
- Configure NoTouch OS
- Citrix Workspace Hub (available on RX-HDX thin client)
- Configure NoTouch OS
- NoTouch Center
- NComputing Virtual Appliance