NektarTech just announced their new DAW Integration for Studio One!
The new integration delivers a completely transparent control experience including features such as display of track and parameter names, extended transport control, project navigation, mixer operation, tweaking of virtual instruments and instant control of any selected parameter in Studio One.
Being able to tweak virtual instruments like hardware synths or mixing with full parameter feedback considerably speeds up the workflow. Dedicated “Mixer” and “Instrument” mode buttons switch Panorama’s control surface to take over the corresponding parameters in Studio One at the press of a button, literally.
Users can now log in to their Nektar account and download the required files. Not only are the integrations for the Panorama T4 and T6 available now, they’ve also added integration software for the Panorama P1, P4 and P6. In fact, ALL Nektar controllers now have DAW integration for Studio One, from their smallest controller (the SE25), to Impact GX, Impact LX+, Pacer (!) and Panorama.
The Nektar DAW support adds functionality that makes the user experience more transparent when you combine the power of your computer with Nektar Impact LX88+. In addition, the Impact LX88+ allow for complete user configurable MIDI control so if you prefer to create your own setups, you can do that too. In this video I cover the driver installation and Reason preferences settings in order to integrate your Nektar Impact LX series keyboard with Reason. Nektar provides asset clarity and data management solutions to clients in construction, agriculture, oil and gas, pipeline development, transportation, utilities, and government. Our solutions are flexible and work as simply as field staff require and expect, giving your organization a broad range of benefits, from increased efficiency to. The set up was a three step process: register on the Nektar website, download the correct driver, and plug the controller into the computer via usb. I opened up Studio One and everything worked perfectly.
The Panorama support is for version 4 and higher, all other products also support version 3 (with Panorama obviously having the most features also due to the displays.)
Full features and specifications:
- Extended transport control including setting locators, metronome, automation and undo.
- Project navigation including switching channels, opening windows, zooming and more.
- Full parameter feedback on Panorama display
- Encoders control Pan, sends, macro, automation and more.
- Patch browsing for all internal instruments
- Open/close mixer view and instrument windows
- Maps customizable by using Studio One Learn
- All maps structured in the same way:
- Faders 1-4 commonly mapped to amp envelope
- Faders 5-8 commonly mapped to filter envelope
- Fader 9/Motor Fader controls instrument main volume
- “Data” encoder click-control any visible parameter
- Control 8 channels at the same time, Bank -/+ to control more channels (1-8 / 9-16 etc.)
- Current track controlled by fader 9 (or motor fader on P4 and P6)
- Master Volume Control
- Volume assigned to faders 1-8. Solo, mute and channel selection via fader buttons
- Pan, sends or channel macros assignable to encoders
- Panorama P series offers additional control over channel inserts and insert plugins
- Soft Take-Over mode eliminates parameter value jumping
- Supports Nektarine PlugIn host for deep instrument mapping
NEW DAW ADDED: Control Studio One from Panorama P1, P4 and P6 with the new Nektar DAW Integration software for the Presonus DAW.
Driver Nektar Impact Gx61
NEW DAW ADDED: Control Studio One from Panorama T4 and T6 with the new Nektar DAW Integration software for the Presonus DAW.
Nektar Drivers Download
Ultimate mobility: All you need to create music on the move: tiny footprint, 25 mini keys, rugged design and even DAW control.
Nektar Midi Driver
VIDEO: See how The KVB use the PACER MIDI DAW Footswitch Controller to control synth, backing track and video projection.