Visit T-Mobile Pasco cell phone stores and discover T-Mobile's best smartphones, cell phones, tablets, and internet devices. View our low cost plan. Website Photos (3). Mobile or cellular phones are now an integral part of modern telecommunications. In many countries, over half the population use mobile phones and the market is growing rapidly. In 2014, there is an estimated 6.9 billion subscriptions globally. In some parts of the world, mobile phones are the most reliable or the only phones available.
- Pasco Scientific Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Windows 7
- Pasco Scientific Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
How do I contact the Mobile Medical Unit?
- If you have questions, please call (727) 324-7823 or email us.
Appointments are not necessary, walk-in’s are welcome.
What does the mobile medical unit offer?
The Unit travels to more than a dozen locations throughout Pasco County serving the homeless and residents who have no insurance.
- Employment physicals, with some exceptions
- School and Sports physicals
- Laboratory services, limited
- Pregnancy testing
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- HIV/HEP C testing, see schedule (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Some prescription assistance. No drugs are kept on board the unit.
- Treatment for brief illness. Strep throat and flu are examples.
- Treatment for long-term illnesses. High blood pressure and diabetes are examples.
Limited referrals are offered and can include:
- Dental services
- Mental Health and Substance abuse
- Primary and Specialty care
How do I find out where the unit will be?
The mobile medical unit operates during the day, between 4-5 days a week. We take healthcare directly to the community by visiting locations such as soup kitchens, food pantries, community agencies and homeless outreach programs. Review the Pasco County Calendars below to learn where the unit is currently scheduled.
Due to COVID-19, our partners are rapidly making changes causing our schedule to change daily. At this time, it would be best to call for times and locations. 727-324-7823
Pasco Scientific Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Windows 7
Opens a New Window.
Pasco Public Defender Mobile Hot Showers: The Public Defender’s office provides mobile hot showers to Pasco County’s homeless. Our shower trailers have 2 air conditioned stalls offering total privacy, a changing area and a sink.
One mobile shower is at a fixed location: Coalition for the Homeless of Pasco County, 5652 Pine Street, New Port Richey.
Our other shower unit travels to various sites throughout Pasco County.
Pasco Scientific Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
Please call for times and locations at (727) 324-7823.