Do you own a MediaTek phone? If yes, then you must have come across the term called Android CDC driver or Android CDC serial driver. These drivers are required to connect and identify your MediaTek (MTK) smartphone to the computer.
In this guide, we’ve provided detailed steps on how to install Android CDC Drivers on Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, XP, and Vista. These CDC drivers are compatible with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit Windows operating systems.
What is a USB Driver?
- The Kanguru QS Slim™ DVDRW DVD Burner is an ultra-compact, portable optical drive powered by USB. This TAA Compliant DVD Burner can burn DVDs or CDs in a snap! In addition, if you have concerns about ' badUSB ', the digitally-signed secure firmware for the Kanguru QS Slim DVDRW DVD Burner protects the USB drive, and cannot be modified.
- Download seagull drivers, the BarTender free trial, check out BarTender software editions & more. Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
- .: This Vista 64bit driver was not tested with Studio 11 and previous. Important Note: MovieBoard 500-PCI/700PCI has an issue on Windows 64 bit systems when the computer has 2GB or more system RAM. In this case Studio will crash during capture. For this reason other capture devices are recommended on most Windows 64 bit systems.
Poor management of your computer is the root cause of the all computer issues. MajorAV is highly recommended to diagnose and detect issues on your computer. The software is an all-in-one security solutions including realtime virus protection, clean up disk, speed up computer, decrease system boot up time, update windows drivers. About Printer Driver: Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
When you connect your Android phone to a computer using a USB cable, it requires particular software to identify the connected device. So basically a USB Driver is a software that operates or controls a device that is attached to a computer using the standard USB cable. In other words, the USB drivers act as a translator between a hardware device and the operating systems of a computer.
What are Android CDC Drivers?
It is a software application especially for MediaTek (MTK) processor smartphones which allows a successful connection between Android devices and a computer. This makes it possible to easily sync your phone data and settings using a USB cable through the computer.
Moreover, you can transfer files, images, videos, music, apps, and documents between your Android phone and PC. Besides, you can even install the Stock firmware on your MediaTek phone using the SP flash tool.
This tool requires the latest CDC drivers as well as MT65xx USB VCOM drivers. You can download the Android CDC driver 32 bit as well as download Android CDC driver 64 bit from the links given below.
Most important, remember that this CDC driver is only compatible with Android phones powered by MediaTek MT65xx chipset. Furthermore, it is even compatible with MT66xx and MT67xx chipset.
Related:Download MediaTek USB Vcom Drivers
If in case you face problems like the Android CDC driver not installing error or the Android CDC driver with a digital signature, the only solution is to re-install drivers. Yes, you heard it right. Re-installing the latest CDC drivers can help remedy USB driver issues easily.
If you do not have these drivers on your PC, then there are chances of a ‘USB Device Not Recognized’ error. CDC driver is also known as MTK VCOM USB driver and is very small in size. We’ve provided direct Android CDC drivers download links for your Windows 32 bit and 64 bit PC.
The file is compressed so you’ll need decompressing software like WinRar or 7zip to extract it. Interested users can move on to the Android CDC driver installation process given below.
Steps to Install Android CDC Drivers
- Extract the downloaded driver on your computer.
- Go to Control Panel on your PC, and launch Device Manager.
- Under Device Manager, single click on your Computer Name which is present at the top of the Device tree.
- Click on the Actions tab in the Device Manager.
- From the list of options, click on Add legacy hardware.
- This option will not appear unless you single click on your Computer Name.
- Furthermore, a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window will popup.
- To continue, click on Next.
- In the next window, choose the second option i.e. Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Then click on Next.
- As soon as you click next, Windows will ask about the type of hardware you want to install.
- Choose Show All Devices and tap Next.
- A new window will appear as shown below.
- Simply click on the Have Disk option.
- Click on Browse and select the Android CDC driver setup file from the extracted folder.
- Make sure that you are installing the Android Gadget VCOM driver as shown below.
- After selecting the Android CDC driver, tap Next to start the actual driver installation process.
- As soon as you click Next, a Windows security prompt will popup.
- Simply click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will actually start the Android CDC Driver installation process.
- It will require at least a few minutes to finish the driver flashing process.
- So wait and be patient.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will appear.
- Simply tap on the Finish option.
Related:Download Qualcomm USB Drivers
Qs Industries Driver Download For Windows 7
Qs Industries Driver Download For Windows 10
Finally! This is how you can install Android CDC MediaTek MT65xx pre-loader USB VCOM Drivers on Windows operating system. For any difficulty or issues, kindly drop your comments below.