- Qsr Automations Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10 Laptop
- Qsr Automations Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
Quick Installation Guide: QSR Quick Start Install Guide [/Volante/Install/ThirdPartyApps&Manuals/QSR_KDS]
- Write down the IP Address and Subnet Mask of the computer you are installing QSR software on.
- Make sure ePic's power button is off. Connect monitor, keypad, power connector and network cable to the back of the ePic unit. #Connect the other end of the network cable to the existing POS network's Hub or Switch. Repeat for each ePic unit to be installed.
- Install QSR Software
- Open the RDS Console application by clicking on Start/Programs/QSR Automations KDS/RDS Console
- When the program opens click on the 'Network' icon beneath RDS Settings on the left hand side of the application.
- In the Primary/Stand Alone section enter the IP Address and Subnet Mask that you wrote down earlier. Click on 'Update All' to assign IP addresses on the same subnet to all videos in the table. Make sure that the videoâ€™s IP addresses do not conflict with other devices on the network such as POS terminals then click 'OK' to save your settings.
- Turn on the video that will become Video 1. Restart the RDS Console application so that the new settings take effect. When the Console restarts you should see a green light and a 'Network: Active' message in the status bar as well as a pop-up box in the middle of the screen that says 'Retrieving System Information'
- When the Console is finished retrieving system information you should see your first video under the 'Videos Present' section on the right hand side of the application
- Repeat the steps above until all videos have been properly programmed with the correct ID.
- KDS builder Pro - Under Templates find Quantity - Uncheck all Zero Quantity Items
- Start KDS and test with POS
Multiple QSR config
- The terminal uses the System Config QSR Server IP to send to QSR server.
- If it is required that the terminal require to send to a different QSR IP Address:
- In Hardware Setup-> Terminal Setup-> Advanced Options-> Department Code
- If you enter an IP Address, the terminal will use that IP to send to QSR and not the default.
Qsr Automations Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10 Laptop
Link to QSR Automations FTP server
Qsr Automations Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Username: qsrftppublic
- Password: BuyMoreQSR
All files Downloaded to voidpublicfilesys1InstallQSR Software - As of Nov 16, 2009.
Windows 7 Install
NOTE: With Windows 7 you have to manually create a service for KDS software to run as a service. There is a method to run KDS application as service with Windows 7.
To manually create a service for KDS in Windows 7.
- Run a command prompt window with Administrative rights.
- Type the following: sc create QSRAutomationsKDS binpath= C:QSRAutoKDSbinKDS.exe
sc create “QSR Automations KDS” binpath= ”C:QSR AutoKDSbinKDS.exe”
Note: The binpath could vary depending on the location of your KDS executable QSR Cook Time Config